вторник, 3 февраля 2009 г.

In exhibition



The announcement of photo exhibition "Poisoning" interested all DOTCOM Am participants. We divided into groups to visit the exhibition. Our group visited the place today. We saw many photos of our nature, lakes, rivers. The guide told us about the meaning of the photos, about the problems of our country. So we understand that we have many problems which concern to each of us.



And what about our group?! We met each other for the second time. Our group has very happy and interesting participants. Each of us has her/his opinion and viewpoint of different questions. I'm sure it will be very interesting to work together!!!

9 комментариев:

  1. HI NARE JAN.I play SHOPEN,MOZART,BAX,but out of music school I like to play TIGRAN MASURYAN,CLAYDERMAN,and you?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. HELLO!!!HOW ARE YOU?YOU HAVE WROTE A RIGHT!IT WILL BE INTERESTING!!!:)CAN YOU SEND THIS PICTURS TO MY MAIL?DO YOU KNOW MY MAIL???:P

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. HI NARE,you have asked me a question and I answered it by sofik's mail,exuse me.can you answer to my question?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi Anet:) I know your mail and I will send you pictures but not these, becouse these you can copy from my blog! I will send you other exhibition's pictures!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Hi Lilit:) Of course I will answer to your question!!! Now I play the piano and sing only JAZZ music, but 7 years I played classic and sang not only Jazz!!!:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Hi Nare.Very nice pictures.The meeting was really very interesting.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. It looks like you all are off to a nice start over there! :) It's great you have met each other, the US is simply too large for us Americans to meet each other though.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Hi Nare!

    This is an excellent personal media inventory - very thorough!

    And look at all these wonderful comments!!

    GO DOTCOM, GO!

    Dr. W

    ОтветитьУдалить