суббота, 26 сентября 2009 г.

Reflecting on DOTCOM, Phase 2

1. What proved the most challenging part of our July Phase 2 DOTCOM experience for you?

The most challenging part of our July experience was the first day, because I knew that all DOTCOMers will stay at Huntsman’s house except me and three DOTCOMers. I wanted to stay with my friends and it was a little bit hard to leave that house, but then I understood that it was very interesting to be with Emily and my host family. It was so funny to play with little David. Now I miss that days and want to see them again.

2. What proved the most rewarding part of our July Phase 2 DOTCOM experience for you?

The most rewarding part was the film night. We were so excited cause after the long discussions we finally finished our work and that day we showed a result and got applauses and congratulations for our hard work!!!

3. What proved the most fun part of our July Phase 2 DOTCOM experience for you?

I can’t forget the day of canoe. Marine, Sona and me were aboard and suddenly our canoe turned round in the middle of lake. We fell down in water. Marine couldn’t swim and started to shout. Her jeans, T-shirt, jacket were all wet. Finally we got out of water and started to laugh. It was so funny that I will never forget.

4. What are you most excited about, looking forward to our online Phase 3 DOTCOM experience coming up this fall?

Now I’m sure that we can make a lot of new films sharing a lot of different problems in the world. I don’t know we will see each other after March or not but I’m sure that we always will stay friends and will always remember these days.

Here is my funny photo…

1 комментарий:

  1. Hooray, Nare!

    There you are - I was getting sad, not hearing from you.

    I love the "day in the canoe" story - I remember you telling me about it in Mad River Valley.

    And I agree - FILM NIGHT was a highlight for me, as well...

    Let's get busy with Phase 3.

    GO DOTCOM!

    Go Nare!

    W

    ОтветитьУдалить