среда, 21 января 2009 г.

About me


1. Hello:) My name is Nare Zakaryan. I was born in Moscow but I live in Yerevan. Now I'm on the 10th grade. Most of all I like to study English, physics and economics. I have been in Germany, in Turkey, in Georgia, in Austria and in Russia. I would like to be in Africa, in USA and in Spain (Barcelona).

Now I would like to speak about my hobby which is music. Two years I sang in a choir Armenian little singers. I sang with many famous singers and gave many concerts in different cities of Armenia. Seven years I play classical music on the piano. Then I graduated music school and started to play JAZZ music. Now I play on the piano with saxophone and sing. I’m going to play with guitar.

I’m also a member of a guiding association and every year I participate in our national guiding/scouting camp . So there are a lot of things that I can tell you.

Now I’m excited with this new DOTCOM program and I hope to make many new friends:)

6 комментариев:

  1. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!I'VE WROTE SOMETHING INTERESTING ABOUT TH AND ME!!!IF U WANT TO SEE YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!!:)))
    ANET

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Just great blog, Nare! Check out my new posts! And comment if it's not hard for you... thanks!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. HI!HOW ARE YOU?AS I SEE YOU ARE PLAYING ON SAXOPHONE!IT IS GREAT!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. HI.I'm fine and you??? thanks but I don't play on Saxophone I play piano WITH saxopone:)

    ОтветитьУдалить