среда, 21 января 2009 г.

Module #1

Knowledge tree


Media

2. Media plays important part of our life. I think it will be hardly to live without TV, music, radio, newspapers or internet . My favorite films are A walk to remember and Step forward . There are very different films but each of them has its interests. My favorite magazine is YES! which is about everything I want to know. About music I can say that I listen very different styles of music. It’s depend on myy mood. For example: Evanesces, James Brown, Pink or Mandy Moor:)

My home community
3.Today we have many problems connected with our streets and schools. Street trading, little booths, shops and cafes narrow our streets and make them unpleasant. They become very uncomfortable to walk!!! I don’t want to complain about our country because I like my homeland very much, but I think that problems must be solved and I am ready to do everything for it!!!

DOTCOM programm
4.I like to work in group, to communicate and meet new people!!! I think during this program I will contact with American and Azerbaijani teenagers and I will speak English better. I will make new friends and we can contribute each other with our ideas.

2 комментария: