суббота, 14 марта 2009 г.

Skiing













I like extreme very much!!! For me skiing is sport, extreme, hobby and fun!!! My father taught me to ski, when I was over ten years old. Every winter I go to Tsakhkadzor (in Armenia) with my family, but this year we went to Austria to ski. It was very interesting travel for all of us!!! Nature in Austria is very beautiful. There were three lines for skiing: blue-which was easy, red-which was not so easy but not so hard too and black-which was very sloping and very hard!!! My mother started to ski this year and she always went by the blue line. My father skis very well that’s why he could choose the line he wants. And what about me: I ski well and I always went by the red line, but one day I asked my father to take me to the black line. It was so fun, you can’t imagine:)But I can’t say that it was easy for me, it was really very hard and even I thought that I would not reach the end. After skiing we were always very tired and very hungry :)

There I wanted to learn how to ski "sitting", but every time I fell down. This is a video, where I managed to ski "sitting" without falling down.Here I passed between my father’s legs.

1 комментарий: